We work on innovative projects using DLT to change international trade processes and supply chain management. Our partners include governments, corporates and non-profits where we either support as advisor or directly with software development. Your job responsibilities are to work as a technical analyst and project lead for selected projects, and represent the IOTA Foundation towards project partners.
The position is remote/home-based and you should be based in Europe with strong English language skills. You will have frequent communication with other team members and you should expect some travel for projects. As we grow our influence in the sector there will be good opportunities for you to influence, gain expert expertise and grow your role.
- Attend joint meetings with (new) partners to explain our technology and advise on technical requirements
- Evaluate and understand technical requirements and propose appropriate software design and implementation decisions to develop a solution.
- Define the software and infrastructure architecture
- Work with external and internal developers, as well as project partners to design algorithms, flowcharts, visual concepts and user stories
- Deliver project defined outcomes in collaboration with internal teams and partners and communicate feedback, problems, requirements and suggestions to developers in a structured way.
- Document project status reports, and handle every other communication in English for IOTA HQs Be an evangelist for the IOTA mission through speeches, written communications, business development pitches, etc.
Your technical expertise:
- at least 5 years of experience in software development in at least two of the following fields: Web, Mobile, Backend
- Experience in technical consulting and strong interaction with external parties
- BS or MS in computer science/engineering or related preferred
- Strong communicator and a high level of fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience in the supply chain/logistics/trade industry is an asset
- Experience in developing with IOTA or other distributed ledger technologies preferred
Your Soft Skills:
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and shared responsibility in small team settings
- You can coordinate different activities while inspiring partners and stakeholders with the vision of a more cooperative future
- You thrive on-the-job learning of new technologies
- You are able to operate with a high degree of independence
- You are open-minded and value diversity
- It is important for you to always maintain a high level of ethical standards
What we offer
- Work with the brightest minds in the industry
- Contribute towards a sustainable environment
- Become a high-impact contributor
- Represent the IOTA Foundation towards government and industry
- Become part of a culture based on trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
The IOTA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.