The IOTA Foundation is a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The Foundation’s mission is to support the development and standardization of new distributed ledger technologies (DLT) that drive permissionless innovation ecosystems, in particular, the IOTA Tangle. The IOTA Tangle is an innovative type of DLT specifically designed for the Internet-of-Things (IoT) environment. It is an open-source protocol facilitating novel Machine-to-Machine (M2M) interactions, including secure data transfer, fee-less real-time micropayments, and the collection and dissemination of sensor-based and other types of ‘oracle’ data.
Strategic Process Project
Our vision is to enable equal access for all to DLT-enabled technology to lower barriers (such as red tape processes, cost, and complex systems) for participating in global trade and to empower people and organizations to grow their business and enhance lives.
This role is based in Berlin, reports to the Market Strategy team, internal Lead and is to be filled from now on.
Assist the Strategic Process Project of the IOTA Foundation on a variety of topics, including:
- Assist the team with simple maintenance tasks, collecting information, coordinating alignments with internal stakeholders
- Support in developing a Brand Book
- Support with Market- Trend Research and Analysis
- Support with Benchmark Analysis
- Support the team in the development of market entry strategies
- Set up meetings and phone calls and answer questions and concerns
- Prepare presentations for use in internally facing meetings
- Collaborate with various teams and hold meetings to support project plans and present them to the project team
- Gather and document project results and learnings and report/present them to the appropriate parties
- University study in Business Administration, Economy or similar
- Analytical thinking, result-oriented, self-disciplined, self-motivated, attentive to details
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding a multi-faceted and start-up business operation.
- Strong project acumen.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Problem solver able to keep calm and efficient under pressure and in crisis
- Demonstrated skills at convening and facilitating productive interaction between diverse groups of people
- A great team player and self-starter, highly motivated and independent.
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies
- High level of fluency in spoken and written English and German
We offer our employees
- Constant technology challenges
- Opportunity to be a high-impact contributor
- Work with the best engineers in their field
- Casual and fun work environment.
The IOTA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.