The IOTA Foundation is a non-profit organization established in 2017 and headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and standardization of new distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) that enable permissionless innovation ecosystems. To realize this potential the IOTA Foundation is actively building a collaborative of developers, start-ups, private enterprises, and government, civil society and academic institutions. Concretely, we engage in engineering, research and community organizing efforts around the IOTA Tangle – a new generation of DLT specifically designed to be the open and free trust layer for the Internet-of-Things (IoT).
We are looking for a Working Student in the fields of Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics or a similar subject to support our Partnerships department.
- Take ownership of technical onboarding procedures (e.g. onboard new users to the data marketplace demonstration)
- Support external parties with their technical questions
- Develop small PoCs or functionalities
- Development of tutorials
- Development of performance- and availability monitoring scrip
- You understand how the Tangle works, how to send and receive transactions and how to work with MAM
- You study computer science (or similar technical subject of study)
- At least upper-intermediate level of English language profession (oral and written)
- Experience with Single-board-computers (e.g. Raspberry Pi)
- Good skills with office products (docs, spreadsheets, presentations)
- Experience with React (Frontend) or NodeJS (backend) experience is a plus
We offer our employees
- Constant technology challenges
- Opportunity to be a high-impact contributor
- Work with the best engineers in their field
- A modern and digital workplace in the hear of Berlin.
- Free of charge Official IOTA developer certification
- Long time engagement preferred