FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Founded by Heli Dungler in Vienna in 1988, the organisation focuses on stray dogs and cats as well as pets, farm animals and wild animals kept in inappropriate conditions as well as in disaster and conflict zones. With sustainable campaigns and projects, FOUR PAWS provide rapid help and long-term protection for suffering animals.
We are searching for a positive thinking personality with great affinity to animal welfare as soon as possible:
- Developing and coordinating projects, activities and campaigns related to the food industry to encourage a reduction of meat and increase of plant-based foods
- Meeting and developing relationships with food industry stakeholders
- Supporting an international food industry ranking initiative
- Helping to establish FOUR PAWS as a global player in animal welfare projects within the food industry
- Promoting animal and climate friendly nutrition through content development for various FOUR PAWS communication channels
- Structuring and planning individual assignments, such as internal monthly reports within given deadlines and timeframes
- Creating and conducting presentations that relate and support Nutrition’s work within the Farm Animals and Nutrition Department
- Representing and engaging in Nutrition and Animal Welfare topics in accordance to the FOUR PAWS 3R principles
- Passionate about the topic of plant-based diets, animal welfare, health and the environment
- Alignment with the goals and values of FOUR PAWS
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as and when they arise
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German (written and oral)
- Very good command of MS Office 365
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Creative thinking and critical problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven, hands-on and open-minded
- A team player and able to work independently as well
- High social competence in a multicultural environment
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
What we offer:
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment amongst a motivated international team
- Strong organizational focus on personal development, trainings and support
- A fully integrated and respectful partnership within an international organisation
- An attractive working place with technically advanced infrastructure located close to the centre of Hamburg
- Local and international career development opportunities
- The position is limited to 2 years, due to maternity leave cover
We welcome enquiries from everyone and value diversity in our workforce.
Are you looking for such an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you!
Moreover, we are happy to consider your application for other suitable job opportunities within our global organisation.
Kindly send your CV and Cover letter in English to:
Sonja Svensek, International Head of Nutrition at:
www.vier-pfoten.org / www.four-paws.org