The Westerwelle Foundation for International Understanding is looking for an Intern to support our flagship entrepreneurship programme!
This is your chance to promote entrepreneurship and innovation in developing countries in Africa, Latin America and Asia. You will gain programme management experience along the way, with a look inside an international NGO. Through the founders in the programme, you will gain insight on different industries and have the opportunity to expand your network globally.
As an Intern you will work in a variety of fields, from marketing and creating social media posts to working with excel and our CRM program Bigin. We will guide you closely during this time, in which you will begin taking on more responsibility until working independently. Your main point of contact will be the Global Programme Manager, although you will support many teams in their endeavours.
To be successful in this role, you need to be diligent and motivated to help us develop and empower the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Coordinate program and event logistics, both online and offline
- Research fundraising opportunities to finance new projects
- Reach out to potential partners and investors
- Research on entrepreneurship topics to support your colleagues
- Support marketing by creating social media templates
- Host meetings and represent the Foundation
- Work with the CRM Program Bigin and import new contacts
- Learn to work with tools like Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Work with Asana to track your tasks and deadlines
- Attend daily meetings to share your process
- A-Levels Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in research, event coordination, and social media
- Knowledge of Excel an asset
- Fluent written English and good verbal communication skills
- Fluent French an asset
- Quick learner and team player
This is a paid internship; remuration will be discussed on an individual basis.
Apply here: https://career.qpage.one/-/apply/4117/