streetfootballworld is a global NGO that harnesses the power of football to tackle some of the greatest social challenges of our time. Our work supports an international network of over 120 grassroots organisations that use football as a tool to address deep-rooted community issues, ranging from refugee integration in Ireland to gender equality in Kenya. Collectively, the network empowers more than two million disadvantaged young people per year. To help us unleash the unique potential of football for good, we are looking for an
Intern Corporate and Government Partnerships (f/m/d)
to join our team in Berlin as of September 2020 for a preferred duration of 3-6 months
- You work on small partnerships projects (reporting/proposals) independently.
- You support the development and implementation of our partnerships strategies with government partners, corporations, the football industry, and HNWIs.
- You assist with fundraising proposals, project applications and reports.
- You support the stewardship of existing partnerships.
- You research potential partnership opportunities.
- Ideally, you are a matriculated university student with a completed B.A. degree (preferably in an advanced M.A. semester).
- You are a native German speaker and you are fluent in English. Proficiency in Spanish or other languages is a plus.
- You have strong research and writing skills.
- Ideally, you already have some knowledge and experience in the non-profit field.
- You have strong interest in and experience with topics such as Sports, Impact Measurement and Reporting, and International Development.
- You are proficient with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word). Knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- A motivating work culture with flat hierarchies, lean decision-making processes and unique personal development opportunities within an internationally recognized social enterprise.
- A three- to six-month internship with real responsibility from day one and full ownership of your tasks.
- A remuneration of 450 Euros, flexible working hours, mentoring and full support should you wish to connect your internship with a research project.
Would you like to play an active part in social change on a global level? Then get in the game and become part of our team!
Please submit your application including a letter of motivation, your CV and a short writing sample (can be from your university degree) in German AND English to https://podio.com/webforms/20853377/1435060.
Please select in the section Area in the application form “Corporate and Government Partnerships”.
streetfootballworld is an equal opportunities employer and strongly committed to diversity and building a multicultural environment. We explicitly encourage applications from all qualified candidates!