The IOTA Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2017 and headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and standardization of new distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) that enable permissionless innovation ecosystems. To realize this potential the IOTA Foundation is actively building a collaborative of developers, start-ups, private enterprises, and government, civil society and academic institutions.
Concretely, we engage in engineering, research and community organizing efforts around the IOTA Tangle – a new generation of DLT specifically designed to be the open and free trust layer for the Internet-of-Things (IoT).
As a Graphic Designer (w/m/d) you will create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner.
- Concepting and finalizing Brand Design, UI Design & Logos
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the Team
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Developing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Develop creative concepts for brand initiatives and campaigns across a variety of media
- Provide design support and thinking in presentations, strategic documents, corporate communication
- Present creative work to the team, as well as directly to clients
- Superb design skills supported by strategic thinking
- Ability to verbally illustrate, rationalize and present design
- Innate ability to think conceptually
- Stamina to push the work towards excellence
- At least 5 years of experience in design both in web and print is required
- Fantastic Knowledge of design, typography and production of web and print products
- Proficiency with Figma, Adobe Illustrator/Affinity Designer, Adobe Photoshop and other relevant Creative Suite Products
- Proficiency with Google Slides & Powerpoint
When applying, please provide a portfolio of your work explaining your approach and decision-making as part of the research and design process.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry
- The opportunity to make a true difference
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- A flexible and agile organization with a flat hierarchy
- Independence and responsibility from day one
The IOTA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.