The IOTA Foundation is a not-for-profit organization established in 2017 and headquartered in Berlin, Germany. The Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and standardization of new distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) that enable permissionless innovation ecosystems. To realize this potential the IOTA Foundation is actively building a collaborative of developers, start-ups, private enterprises, and government, civil society and academic institutions.
Concretely, we engage in engineering, research and community organizing efforts around the IOTA Tangle – a new generation of DLT specifically designed to be the open and free trust layer for the Internet-of-Things (IoT).
As an Administrator, you will help master all administrative and operational matters of our global non-profit organization.
- Work with international partners on all administrative and contract matters in order to ensure a smooth day-to-day business
- Collaborate closely with Finance and ensure invoices are correctly
- Update and optimize administrative processes
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation
- Create and update contracts
- Keep track of contracts renewals
- Collaborate with legal and HR to ensure legal compliance of contracts
- Update internal databases
- Taking care of mail and packages
- Support the team wherever help is needed
- You are proactive and able to work independently
- You enjoy working detail-oriented and taking over responsibility
- You are flexible and happy to jump in whenever help is needed
- You feel comfortable working in a remote setup.
- Proven work experience in a relevant administrative role (e.g. in Legal, Finance or HR)
- Basic understanding of contract law
- Ability to deal sensitively and appropriately with confidential information
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects
- Strong written and verbal skills in German & English, other languages is a plus
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry
- The best of two worlds: Non-profit and startup
- A welcoming team and an annual personal development budget
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback
- A flexible and agile organization with a flat hierarchy.
The IOTA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please apply via our website: https://iota.bamboohr.com/jobs/